1 1
TomoJ

Trzanje DSG-a na visokim okretajima

Pozdrav svima,

ne znam da li je od vas itko imao sličan problem, pa ako netko je, volio bih da pojasni.

Vozim Passata 2.0 TDI DSG 2006 godina i u zadnje vrijeme sam primjetio da prilikom malo žešće vožnje ili prilikom pretjecanja se dogodi to da na cca 4000 okretaja DSG par puta zatrza dok ne prebaci u viši stupanj. Naročito to trzanje dolazi do izražaja kada iz četvrte prebacuje u petu brzinu.

Računalo ne izbacuje nikakvu grešku, pa ne znam do čega može biti. Ulje mjenjano prije nekih 35.000 Km. Prijeđena kilometraža do sada 275.000 Km.

Unaprijed hvala,

Tomo

Da, trza prilikom polaska. Ali sam skužio da tada ne treba opaliti po papučici gasa, nego lagano stiskati papučicu. Isto i kad sam na semaforu. Ako lagano dodajem gas prilikom polaska, sve ok, a kada mi noga malo proleti onda trzne.

Neki kažu da to može bit mehatronika, drugi da je do zamašnjaka... pojma nemam...

Evo procitajte i provjerite, pa ako ne rijesite problem javite nam se na pm sa potpunim brojem mjenjaca, npr. 02E325025ADZ0D

As I said some of the problems with the DQ250 Gearbox and the MEchatronic unit from this gearbox (DSG 02E) can be fixed. Most common problems are :

• Flashing PRNDS in the Dash and the gearbox will switch to neutral.

• Hard engaging of the 1st gear (slams into the first gear) from a stand still point. This can sometimes also be caused by a decallibration of the clutches so you might be able to "save the day" by performing a recalibration with a VCDS cable. Procedure can be found on Ross Tech website.

• Hard downshifting from 3 to 2 and 2 to 1st gear followed by some loud "clunk" noises.

• Shaking / juddering feeling while in 2nd , 3rd gear and the car pulls up.

• Jerking between gears

• Loss of power between 1300-2000 RPM. Car feels like it has no power.

Some of the affected units are :

02E927770E
02E927770AE
02E927770AJ
02E927770L
02E927770G
02E325025AD
02E325025ADZ01

There are many other symptoms but here I described just a few of them.

1. Change your DSG Oil and Oil Filter. When changing look for metal residues in the oil or the oil filter. MAKE sure you fill up the gearbox oil to the specified levels.

2. Perform Basic Settings as described on Ross Tech website.

3. Make sure you don't have any oil leaks from the gearbox and the oil is at the correct level.

4. Check your ABS Sensors. Check if all 4 sensors read same speed while driving. (have another person driving with you and monitoring while driving, make a log file). ABS Sensor can be a pain when talking DSG Gearbox shifting.

5. Change your fuel filter. Especially on diesel cars check the fuel filter and see if you don't have any oil in the filter. The high pressure vacuum pump tends to fail and mix oil into the diesel.

6. Check your DMF (Dual Mass Flywheel). Take the Starter motor down (it's 2 screws) and check if you have any play.

Hvala Vam puno na informacijama.

Provjeriti ću kompletnu oznaku pa se čujemo.

Lp

Možda nije ništa, idi u ovlašteni nek pogledaju, možda treba samo update DSG-a napraviti. S godinama, a i tim kilometrima mjenjač jednostavno počne kasniti sa šaltanjem, na nekim autima se godišnje bar jednom update radi.

Promijenio ulje u motoru i sve filtere i sada radi kao podmazano.

hvala na savjetima ekipa.

1 1